Meet Christy – the sweet and charming Caterpillar. Christy is ready to crawl into your home and put a smile on everyone’s face.
Christy was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The fabric patterns will vary from one Christy to another, but will always consist primarily of shades of red, pink, and yellow. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 3"H x 17"L x 4"D
- Medium: 4"H x 19"L x 5"D
- Large: 5"H x 23"L x 6"D
- Handwoven, textured fabric with hand-sewn eyes, ears, and smile
- Fabric covered rings sit over an inside fabric band (the rings do not slide off)
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed with Kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade