Meet Darby – the delightful dolphin. He’s eager to dash over to your home where he can make a splash!
Darby was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The body color will always be red, however there will be color variations in the side fins of the small size as well as color variations in the underside of the large size. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 3"H (bottom to top of back fin) x 2 ½"W x 10"L
- Large: 6"H (bottom to top of back fin) x 7"W x 15"L
- Handwoven fabric with all hand-sewn details
- Firmly stuffed body on both sizes
- The underside will always be white for the small size but will vary in color for the large size
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed firmly with kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade