Meet Debby – the delightful dolphin. She’s eager to dash over to your home where she can make a splash!
Debby was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The body color will always be rusty yellow, however there will be color variations in the underside. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Large: 6"H (bottom to top of back fin) x 7"W x 15"L
- Handwoven fabric with all hand-sewn details
- Firmly stuffed body
- The underside will vary in color
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed firmly with kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade