Say hello to Homer – the open-eyed Owl. Homer is eager to fly over and make quite a hoot in your home.
Homer was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The fabric patterns will vary from one Homer to another, but will always consist primarily of shades of orange and brown on the front of the body. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 9”H x 4 ½”W x 4 ½”D
- Large: 14”H x 6”W x 6”D
- Handwoven, textured fabric with all hand-sewn details
- Side wings are sewn in at the top but can be raised up off the sides of the owl’s body
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed firmly with Kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade