It's Louie – the lively lizard. He comes from the tropical island of Sri Lanka and is here now to liven up your home!
Louie was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The top of the body will always be the bright blue color shown in the picture and the underside of the large size will always be a navy blue color. The underside of the small size will have color variations so make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 2 ½"H x 6"W, toe to toe / 8"W toe to end of tail x 9"L
- Large: 3 ½"H x 7 ½"W, toe to toe / 11"W toe to end of tail x 12"L
- Handwoven fabric with all hand-sewn details
- Hand sewn circular dots on the top of the body – these may vary in color from what’s shown in the picture, however they will always consist of a similar color scheme of dots
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed firmly with kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade