Meet Olly – the oh so cute Octopus. Olly comes to you with a big smile and open arms and is ready to spread her joy into your home.
Olly was handmade by skilled artisans, working under fair trade values, in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The fabric patterns will vary from one Olly to another, but will always consist primarily of shades of yellow and green. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 3 ½"H x 15"W (measured tentacle to tentacle)
- Large: 4"H x 19"W (measured tentacle to tentacle)
- Handwoven, textured fabric with hand-sewn eyes and smile
- Large size has hand-sewn multi-colored medallions on the underside of the octopus
- Small fabric hook at top of octopus to allow for hanging
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade values
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed with Kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade