Meet Oscar – the oh so cute Octopus. Oscar comes to you with a big smile and open arms and is ready to spread his joy into your home.
Oscar was handmade by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka. As a result of being handmade, each product is unique and brings its own personality.
The fabric patterns will vary from one Oscar to another, but will always consist primarily of shades of black, grey, and brown. Make sure to select the pattern you like best!
- Small: 3 ½"H x 15"W (measured tentacle to tentacle)
- Large: 4"H x 19"W (measured tentacle to tentacle)
- Handwoven, textured fabric with hand-sewn eyes and smile
- Large size has hand-sewn multi-colored medallions on the underside of the octopus
- Small fabric hook at top of octopus to allow for hanging
- Handmade in Sri Lanka by Barefoot®, following fair trade value
- Made of 100% hand-dyed and hand-woven cotton – all dyes are eco-friendly, non-toxic & colorfast
- Stuffed with Kapok, an all-natural, hypoallergenic fiber
- Spot clean using mild detergent and warm water - do not dry in direct sunlight as colors may fade